The world has changed beyond recognition over the last two years and weddings as we knew them are also changing. In light of government restrictions, and how we must all live our lives now, we have seen an increase in the number of couples enquiring about small, micro weddings- which we are pleased to offer here at College Farm.
When thinking about planning your micro wedding here are some things to consider about getting married at College Farm:
- Our Jacobean panelled room has been approved for the solemnisation of marriages and is licensed for civil ceremonies, so you can hold your entire wedding celebration here at College Farm.
- We can accommodate up to 20 people in our panelled room, but less if 2m social distancing is still being observed.
- We have three en suite B&B rooms (included in the price of all our wedding packages) - so you can either use the rooms to get ready in, for guests to rest in during the day or even prolong your special day and spend the night here.
- We have 15 acres of gardens, fields, ponds & woodland for fantastic photo opportunities - and our resident chickens, sheep, alpacas & llamas. Who doesn't want to be photographed with animals on their wedding day?!
- College Farm is a private house and not a hotel so you can be secure in the knowledge no one else will be on site during your celebrations, guaranteeing privacy and safety. Social distancing will not be a problem outside.
- We have started work on converting some derelict barns next to the house. We hope to have the Goat Shed (boutique honeymoon suite) and Cattle Shed (function room for up to 80 guests) with a shower, loos & kitchen situated round a private courtyard - perfect for cosy, intimate celebrations & complete privacy - ready by early autumn 2021. Watch this space for more updates on the building work.
MICRO WEDDINGS 2021
On completion of our Goat Shed and Cattle Shed we will be able to offer small, bespoke Micro Weddings. Prices will vary depending on how much or little you choose from the list below:
- Car parking
- Arrival drink
- Tables & chairs
- Bespoke menu
- Use of kitchenette
- Prosecco for toasts
- Exclusive use for the day
- Courtyard garden decorated with fairy lights
- Ceremony set up outside in the courtyard or in the barn
- Licensed ceremony room for the legal marriage ceremony for up to 80 guests
- Gardens, ponds & fields with chickens, alpacas, llamas & sheep for wonderful photo opportunities
CONTACT AND FIND US
CONTACT AND FIND US
Telephone: 01953 483318